Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Nelson Mandela

   



images (50).jpg

We are learning about Nelson Mandela and how badly the black south Africans were treated.I thought i did...my introduction really well made my writing link.Next time I would improve on...asking question and putting my hand...



images (51).jpg
Nelson Mandela was Born in Mvezo on the 18th July 1918. His dad was a chief Nelson Mandela family was a Thimphu
Royalty.Nelson Mandela teacher name him Nelson because she could say Nelson Mandela real name.






2 comments:

  1. You have included some interesting facts Lynette! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynette , I really enjoyed your post about Nelson Mandela, KA MAU TE WEHI LYNETTE. Lynette did you make sure sure those cool photo's of Nelson Mandela were Alright to use??? Next time you could re-read your story to check it makes sense. Kauanuanu Lynette, Which means Awesome Job. From Mihi :)

    ReplyDelete